Mellow Spring Childcare Development Centre’s Principles
- We will treat all children as citizens and respect their uniqueness and individuality.
- We will embrace the diversity of childhood as an integral part of every child’s early educational development.
- We will work with all children, their parents, families and other relevant agencies to ensure that our Service benefits all children according to their needs.
- We will work in accordance with all national and legislative guidelines relevant to childcare, and ensure staff demonstrate high quality standards in accountability, care and teaching.
- We will ensure that our Service provides early education by promoting physical well-being, cognitive development, moral understanding and social interaction in a positive, friendly and safe environment for all children.
- We will promote play, encourage exploration, imagination and opportunities for all children to use their senses as a vital part of their early education..